Welcoming a new pet into your family is an exciting time – but it can also be a bit overwhelming. We have compiled some information for new pet owners to answer common questions and to provide a resource for important information about keeping your new four legged family member happy and healthy.
Below are links to articles and infographics we hope you find helpful:
- Welcome New Puppy (A complete guide to your Puppy’s First Year)
- Welcome New Kitten (A complete guide to your Kitten’s First Year)
- Canine Spay
- Feline Spay
- Canine Neuter
- Feline Neuter
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- How old is your pet in “Human Years”?
- Dental Care for Pets
- Feline Leukemia Virus Vaccination
- Does My Puppy or Kitten Need A Blood Test Before Being Spayed or Neutered?