Due to changing weather conditions, clients will in some instances, be allowed into the hospital along with their pet to facilitate providing care. Clients will now wait in the waiting room while their pet is examined in one of the exam rooms. At the end of the exam, clients will have the opportunity to talk with the doctor or team member from a distance.
To help us minimize risks for everyone and to keep everyone safe, we respectfully ask you to note the following:
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- MAXIMUM 2 PEOPLE IN THE WAITING ROOM at a time. If there are two people in the waiting room when you arrive, please wait outside or in your vehicle – feel free to ‘check in’ by phone.
- MAXIMUM 1 PERSON PER PET/FAMILY IN THE HOSPITAL
- PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER HOSPITAL IF UNWELL, HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA WITHIN THE LAST TWO WEEKS, OR HAVE HAD EXPOSURE TO A CONFIRMED OR LIKELY CASE OF COVID
- Clients will not be able to enter the exam room or hold their pet during the exam since it is not possible to social distance adequately while doing so.
- If you are picking up food and or medications, please consider calling in advance and paying over the phone with a credit card. When you arrive, a team member will be happy to bring your purchases out to your car.
- We are also happy to bring mobile payment terminal out to your vehicle for food and medication sales.
- Please consider using our online store MyVetStore for food purchases – you will have the choice of home delivery (free on orders over $100.00) or the option to pick up the food and or treats and or toys at our hospital – since it will already be paid for, it is just a matter of letting us know you are here and we can bring your order out to your vehicle.
- If you are uncomfortable coming into the hospital for any reason, we are happy to come out and get your pet and bring them back to you.
- Please consider filling out an online form in advance of your appointment so that we can make sure concerns are addressed and your questions answered during your pets visit.
Thank you for your co-operation. #WereAllInThisTogether